Monday, May 12, 2014

Why I did not write last Sunday. Besides, it was Mother's Day.

Rewinding in time to a day that was... yesterday...


So why did I not write today?  Well, I woke up late.  Tired.   And a body needs its sleep, so I was only thinking of getting enough sleep to be a healthy and productive human being.

Well, then its morning, and to wake up a shower is needed.  Might be too sluggish otherwise.

Then had to spend some time with those that are held near and dear.

Have to take people out to lunch, on other days, cook that lunch myself.

Yards need mowed.  My own.  My neighbor's yard.

Dinner needs to be found, and devoured.

And more time to be spend with family.

I am getting a bit chubby, so exercise really did happen.  I walked two miles.  Had to shower when I got home, then spend more quality time with those that are still held near and dear.

It's Mad Men night, is it so wrong to enjoy a moment of relaxation after going all day?

And now it is late, and would it not be better to get a good night's sleep to make sure I am extra productive tomorrow?

Yes it would.

So no writing done today.  But man, am I ever going to make up for it tomorrow.   I am going to write at least two chapters of something (I bet). 




(As a post script, the above is a bit of a lie.  I wrote a bad poem.   Then I did this.   Which is also writing.  So my blog is the epitome of hypocrisy in a way.   Not fully.  I sure did not write much.  And if no one reads it, did I still write it?  Post script ends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment